Shenandoah Valley Community Residences, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. We were incorporated in Virginia in 1980. Donors may deduct contributions in accordance with the Code.
SVCR participates community give-back projects and we welcome your support. At the holidays we collect donations for both the Blue Ridge Hospice and the Winchester, Frederick, Clarke SPCA. Please contact us if you’d like to help with either of these give-back projects.
Thank you in advance for your support!
We welcome donations of program supplies to run our homes, such as:
- Towels (kitchen, bath size and hand towels)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Cleaners and cleaning tools
- Bed sheets
We are also interested in donations of:
- New or gently used household furnishings
- Patio furniture
- Gently used household appliances
- Used cars, especially ones which we can place into service!
- Building lots and/or property
Financial contributions are always helpful to cover everything from furniture for a home to the cost of food and transportation for special activities for our clients. We are also grateful for donations of stocks or bonds, as well as bequests.
To help us offer a broad spectrum of outings to our clients, we appreciate donations of:
- Tickets to theatrical performances, music concerts, professional sports games or events
- Timeshare weeks
- Vacation home usage
Helpful services include:
- Volunteer handyman services